On the 26th and 27th of April, Ferrer Guardia Foundation is organizing in Athens different activities concerning civil liberties. The aim is to collect the evidences and opinions on these topics with the help of people and organizations from Greece. During this days we expect to share knowledge, experiencies and to establish fruitful working relationship for present and future collaborations since we understand the fight and protection for civil liberties as a matter that must be addressed, even more these days, as a common goal in European countries.
On 27th April with the collaboration of The Athenians’ Association we will also celebrate a conference with the participation of:
- Lefteris Skiadas, President of the Athenians’ Association, Journalist
- Ina Piperaki, Pharmacist, PhD
- Pablo Faura, Attorney at Law, Ferrer i Guàrdia Foundation
- Christos Christopoulos, Attorney at Law, DESS, MSc,
- Judit Vallès, Sociologist, Ferrer i Guàrdia Foundation